Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Catch up, Wrap Up!


Mechen and I just had a great weekend.  We’ve been going to the beach more often.  Yesterday, we played paddle ball and watched the sunset.  We also had ricotta pancakes for dinner, although now that I type this, I realize they were quark-substituted-for-ricotta pancakes and they were delicious!  Brunch was DE preceded by a contemporary worship service.  It was a little too woo-woo for both of us, but I’m glad we’re going to church together.  

This week, I’m off to Ft. Lauderdale for a military medical research conference.  I’m excited to meet other people involved in the research machine- I’m not totally sure if I’ll ever be completely into research but it’s a good opportunity to show off my project, meet new people and get more information.  And all in the awesome location of a beachfront hotel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment