Monday, November 18, 2013

Great News!!!



Woo-hoo!  I passed my written boards!  This is such awesome news.  I thought I had passed my boards but I've been surprised by exam results in the past so I was relieved when I clicked open the email this morning!

My Dad pointed out that I've done a lot this year and when I think about it, it's true!  In 2013, I've gotten engaged, married, graduated from residency, moved to Japan, started as a staff physician and passed my written boards.  Also, I've gone on tons of awesome vacations.  I definitely have a lot to be thankful for on Thanksgiving (and every day)!

I can't wait for SMS to be here!  Then my happiness will be complete!

1 comment:

  1. You are truly an amazing woman. I am so proud of you. Don't forget you also became an awesome rock climber, ticking off Cathedral Peak among other famous routes.

    ReplyDelete