Saturday, October 4, 2008

New haircut!

Warning: Other titles could include, "How I spent my most exciting Saturday" or "New reasons why I may be confused with a wild and crazy old lady."

But yes! I did get a new haircut. I drove up to Poway and got a great haircut from M, a fellow resident's wife. She is awesome! I love the haircut plus I got a 20% discount for being a first customer PLUS I had a mimosa while my hair was blow-dried. Most excellent. I am definitely heading back. You know, in a few months.

I also went for a run as a break from some work since, yes, I also spent a little time at the hospital. I wasn't entirely on my game today. I've been running with my chiefie (resident, not CPO type) and today I was definitely a little more sluggish than I'd like to be. But it's ok- good runs and bad runs, you know? And it wasn't terrible, just not great.

Oh, and guess what? I went to bed at 6:30 last night. I had spent the prior night reading and only had 3 hours of sleep so I gave up trying to stay awake until a normal bedtime so I decided to take a nap. I didn't hear my phone and I woke up at 4 a.m. I was out! And it felt great. Although I still have a little bit of a sleep deprivation hangover (see: poor run, above).

1 comment:

  1. Back to commenting on your blog rather than emailing. Just to be difficult, really.

    I love the new haircut, I think it's the perfect length for you!

    ReplyDelete